What's new

Star Trek TNG Engineering question. (1 Viewer)

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
There was a guy named Singh, but I'm not sure he was the chief engineer. Anyway, he was killed off midway through the first season.

Steve Enemark

Second Unit
Lots of people (mostly losers). There was a Chief Engineer Argyle from Where No One Has Gone Before, that chick from The Naked Now ("These... are... control CHIPS!"), another guy in The Arsenal of Freedom (who had so many arguments with LaForge). A veritable who's who of Starfleet's cream of the crap.
Argyle stands out for me, not just because he was the first and only overweight member of Starfleet until Riker in the later seasons, but because the actor who played the role wrote to me and begged for fan mail, hoping to stay on the show permanently. Seriously.
------------------
"Always make the audience suffer as much as possible" - Alfred Hitchcock

WoodyH

Stunt Coordinator
quote: ...the first and only overweight member of Starfleet...[/quote]
Okay, so he wasn't pudgy when we first saw him, but how about ST-IV:TVH and later (including TNG) Scotty? Not exactly the slim and svelte Engineer he used to be...
wink.gif

------------------
Woody Hanscom
Link Removed
[Edited last by WoodyH on October 26, 2001 at 11:35 AM]

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Steve,
That is very funny that he asked you to write in for him. I make up autographed cast photos using 3x5 cards. I try not only to get the main cast. But, some of the minor cast members (ie-From TNG, Barclay, Nurse Ogawa,etc). But, he was to minor even for me. I guess his campaign didn't work.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks