What's new

Spider-Man the 94 series (1 Viewer)

Eric F

Screenwriter
The MTV series is quite good, especially experienced on DVD- Nice anamoprhic transfer with awesome DTS soundtrack.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone

Definitely. I heard some people complaining, but I've watched and rewatched the DVDs many times, and I think it's a really good show. Hopefully it will continue.

Chip_HT

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chip

Avengers getting canned for low ratings? Maybe.

SMU? No, that was canned because Fox wanted every Pokemon ripoff to be aired three times a day. So there was no room in the schedule to accomodate that and SMU.

I think I heard that they did get some episodes of season 2 completed, which I hope they could release with season one on DVD, so I can find out how that series ended.

Eddy-C

Supporting Actor
Spider-Man Unlimited was horrible. I hated the machine suit he used and it was so dumb that he was on another planet.

I was just watching Spider-Man Vs Doc Ock DVD. The animation bothered me for a bit because I remembered it looking better, but the stories were still good. I wish they would release a box set of this show like Batman:The Animated Series Volume 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks