What's new

Spider-Man the 94 series (1 Viewer)

Joseph G.

Agent
Now that I have the complete 67 collection and the Mtv Spider-Man series, I would love to have the Spider-man series from the 90's come in season sets. With Batman TAS set coming out, maybe we can hope for the spider-man to come out in boxed or season sets.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I would buy Spidey and X-men in a heartbeat.

BTW, I was just checking TV Guide, and it appears that the '94 Spider-man will be on ABC Family tomorrow morning from 6am ct - 11am ct. I'm either going to stay up really late, or get up really early :D

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
This is my favorite of the various Spider-Man shows. I want a proper release, no more best-of crap.

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
I want this and Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends in season sets next!

Imo, the 2 best animated adaptions.

MattGentry

Second Unit
I too, would love to see the '94 series released. This is the Spider-Man cartoon I grew up on.

Bring it on...

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I'd buy Spidey and His Amazing Friends, but the 94 series is still my favorite. Like Matt, it's what I grew up on (or at least watched in junior high ;)). Spidey and X-Men were the cartoons that got me interested in comics.

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
The 90's series was pretty average (the 60's series is awesomely cheesy and the 2003 series was the best overall), and it was little more than a weekly advertisement for the action figure series, but I'll buy anything Spidey-related on DVD, so sign me up.

Randy*S

Second Unit
Real Name
Randy
I'm with you Tory and Marco!
Spider-man and his Amazing Friends is my favorite!
That's what I grew up with.
Well, both Spider-man and his Amazing Friends, and the '67 show in reruns in the late 70's, which I am loving right now!
The 94 series is great and I'd buy it in sets but I want Spider-man and his Amazing Friends first and foremost!
Both shows are running weekends on abc family now by the way.
Here's a cool Spider-Friends site.
Spider-Friends.com

Mike_Craft

Stunt Coordinator
spidy 94 is the best of all spidermans. I am greatly disapointed to see best of sets. Altho venom and Carnage Set may be interesting... I refuse to EVER buy a Best of set... simply cause you feel bad that you cant watch more when your done. I need all episodes or none... these are collections here.

Albert_M

Supporting Actor
Spiderman and Hia Amazing Friends is my favorite too and I really would like to buy it. I don't remember it lasting more than what, 2 years? So it should be easy to do as one set.

I also remember and haven't seen this mentioned yet. Another show, maybe from the 70s...? It had much better artwork than the original and looked similar to 70s/80s comic book art... but again the Friends has to come soon!

Louis_P

Stunt Coordinator
I mentionned it before.It's the 1981 series that lasted 1 season with 26 episodes made in all.I've see some episodes that my brother rented from blockbuster a few years ago.Nice series!!

Brian-C

Grip
I too have bought the MTV season as well as the 67 season of Spiderman.

but on top of what everyone has said, also wanting the 90s and the 80 series on DVD, I would also would like it if they released Xmen from the 90d on DVD, as well as that Evolution series as a seasonal set (havent watched this series yet, and I see single DVDs released, but I will never buy those kind of sets.

more comic related shows I wish to see on DVD as well, well I will just make a list, including whats already been stated.

- 90s Spiderman
- 80s Spiderman
- 90s Xmen
- Xmen Evolution
- 80s Incredible Hulk
- Spiderwoman (possibly 70s, seemed to have the same style of drawing as the 67 Spiderman series)
- Fantastic Four (70s or 80s, I forget which, kind of cheesy because they got rid of Human Torch and in its place was a robot, but as a kid I watched almost anything back then)
- Seasonal live action Hulk TV series (Not the "best of")
- Seasonal live action Spiderman TV series, including the made for TV movies (again, I will not buy a "best of", as I really hate feeling incomplete)

Also, didn't they make a made for TV movie Generation X? If they havent already released that on DVD, I wish they would, or if they have, rerelease it, as I have never seen it for sale, and would love to watch it.

I also heard, in the 90s, that they were going to make more cartoon series of Hulk and Fantastic Four, or Silver Surfer? But I only heard, as a rumor, and never saw these, if they have ever been made, and if so, perhaps they could put these out as well. I wonder if they will for Fantastic Four, for when its released next year, as supposedly a movie of the FF is slated for next summer release.

Louis_P

Stunt Coordinator
Yup in the 90's there was a Fantastic 4 series,Hulk and Silver Surfer.There was also another Spider-Man cartoon in 1999 called Spider-Man Unlimited and an Avengers series that debuted the same time too.Both series got canned after 13 episodes each because of low ratings.

Brian-C

Grip
Well didn't MTV's Spiderman also get canned due to low ratings? And I thought this was an excellent show, so I wonder how those other 90s shows were.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks