What's new

Speakers for sale, Receiver for sale (1 Viewer)

JordanM

Agent
Selling KLH front speakers (2-way & ported, 8" woofer, 1" dome tweeter, rated at 125w) and matching rears (2-way & ported, 5.75" woofer, 1" dome tweeter), along with a timbre-matched Infinity center channel (twin 4" woofers and 1" dome tweeter. Mint condition, $225, plus shipping from Phoenix, AZ.

Also have a Mirage 10" powered subwoofer for sale, $175.00, plus shipping.

For anyone that wants a great DD5.1 receiver with lots of power, lots of presets, a great on-screen GUI, and lots of inputs (6 video, 5 audio) that was top of the line when released, a Pioneer VSX-D906S receiver is available for $300, plus shipping. Original remote is included and unit is mint, mint, mint!

Fax serious offers to 480-609-0879

KyleS

Screenwriter
Jordan,

For future reference you may want to use a little smaller font on your posts. Even for a sale post so that it is easier to read.

KyleS

JordanM

Agent
To KyleS and all others.

I did not select font size and have no idea what I or my computer did to make the font so gargantuan. This was certainly not intentional.

I apologize for what was a ridiculously large font size. Thank goodness I could change it. See it now above.

JordanM

Agent
In response to Matt Stryker's post:
The KLH front speakers are the AV3001, (2-way & ported, 8" woofer, 1" dome tweeter, and are actually rated at 140W
The matching KHL rears are the AV1001 (2-way & ported, 5.75" woofer, 1" dome tweeter, rated at 80W, but they have handled my 100W per channel receiver just fine).
The Infinity center speaker is the Video 1 and now that I have reviewed the original manual it has twin 5.25" woofers (not 4") and a 1/2" polycarbonate dome tweeter.
The Mirage 10" powered subwoofer is the PS-10 (power output states 100W, peak 400W), and it sounds great doing its job booming away as an LFE speaker. It is also connectable the old way, where you plug you speakers into it.
Also, I have original manuals (such as they are, since speakers do not need much instruction) for all the speakers (the KLH's manual is two-pages and is the same for both fronts and rears, the Infinity manual is four pages, while the PS-10, which can be hooked up to .1 channel as an LFE speaker, and can be adjusted for crossover and individual volume, has an 11 page manual).
I also have the original manual for the Pioneer VSX-D906S receiver. It is a well written one like you'd expect from Pioneer.

Matt Stryker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt
Thanks Jordan; I was hoping they were the 3001s. I used to have a pair as my mains, and the guy I sold them to has been forever looking for a matching set to use as rear speakers. I'll forward the link to this thread to him.

David D. C.

Stunt Coordinator
my question is whY ARE YOU SELLing??? and would you sell the infinity center channel seperatly??

JordanM

Agent
I am selling the KLH fronts and rears, and the Infinity center speaker because I got a new receiver (not hooked up yet) that is 7.1 and I cannot find two 1001's for the rear back surrounds. Also, the power output of the new rcr is 125W/channel, which might blow the 1001's.

I might be willing to sell the Infinity center channel separately, if Matt Stryker's buddy buys the KLHs first. Still, $225 plus shipping isn't much for 5 speakers.

FYI, the LFE channel of the new rcr is 200 watts, which is higher than the PS-10's rating, too. Needs a replacement, too

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks