What's new

Sound Blaster Live - Lowest prices (1 Viewer)

Martice

Screenwriter
I'm looking for the Sound Blaster Audigy - X Gamer sound card. I would like to know if anyone would know where to get one for less than the $99.00 that I've seen it advertised for. Although it's multi-channel capable, I plan to use it for 2-channel playback. I was told that this card was very good sound wise.

Also any other alternatives to that sound card that may sound as good or better for less than the price.

Thanks

Craig LeBlanc

Stunt Coordinator
I've seen the OEM Audigy cards for about $100CAN, so you should be able to find them on pricewatch.com for somewhere around $50-60$ US. The only real difference between the retail and OEM is the extra software and box comes with the retail version. So if you only need the card & drivers, OEM is the way to go.

Martice

Screenwriter
While looking for Sound Blaster Audigy at PriceWatch.com I bumped into the Sound Blaster Extigy external sound card. It seems pretty cool. Anyone using it as of yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks