What's new

Soul Calibur 2 delayed in Canada? (1 Viewer)

David Ely

Supporting Actor
I just came back from pre-ordering Soul Calibur 2 at my local EB. To my surprised, the clerk said the Canadian release date is now August 28th.

I checked around at other stores (Future Shop, Walmart, Microplay) and they're still expecting the game for tomorrow.

Has anyone heard anything about this?

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Have not heard anything about a 3 day delay. I have one on pre-order so I will inquire.

David Ely

Supporting Actor
Neil,

Did you find out the date for your pre-order? I called a bunch of EB locations and they're all saying the 28th. On the other hand, all Future Shop locations are telling me they have already received the game and will be putting it on the shelf tomorrow.

I really hope EB gets it tomorrow.

Krystian C

Stunt Coordinator
This sound like the typical response about anything from EB. Whatever the website says, it is always the shipping date, if it is due out the 26th, they will get it 2 or 3 days after the website states. A real piss off with EB. Really makes me mad that you pre-order something from them, and get it after the rest of the country, is that not the purpose of a pre-order? To get it first, or guarantee you get it as soon as it is released.

Joshua Moran

Supporting Actor
being that you are just now pre-ordering the game you could be on the list for the 2nd shipment.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks