What's new

Sony Da 4ES still available? (1 Viewer)

Antonio_B

Stunt Coordinator
Hi,

I would like to know if the Sony DA 4ES is still available in the market.

Do you know any website that sell that piece of hardware?

Thanks in advance!

Angelo.M

Senior HTF Member
It's no longer in production. Head over to www.agoraquest.com and ask around.

If you are interested in one, I know someone who is selling a gently-used unit. You can PM me if you're interested.

Ernest Yee

Supporting Actor
Me too - I'm selling mine since I'm using my Rotel + Sherbourn combo now. PM or email me if you're interested.

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
Antonio,

Yes, used ones are available. I doubt if you'll find a location that still has new, boxed units. However, it's a nicely made receiver and a nice "gently used" one would be a good buy at the moment.

Antonio_B

Stunt Coordinator
Hi,

Well i'm not gonna buy one very soon but I was planning to do so around august-september.
But yeah...that's some bad news,dude I thought Sony would still produce that unit.

Thanks a lot guys for your replies!

Lates.

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member

Antonio, You'll find that with a lot of products, the manufacturers are on a "one year" cycle. This means that new products get introduced on a yearly cycle to keep sales of their products up. If Sony were to keep producing the 4ES for 3 years straight, they would have pretty bad sales on years 2 and 3 because of the purchases during the first year.

However, keep your sights on a used 4ES. I'm sure you'll find a good one that will serve you many years of good use. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks