What's new

Sony contact informatuon (1 Viewer)

Scott Burke

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott B.
I was wondering if anybody had the customer contact information for Sony. I just bought (today) the Mask of Zorro:Superbit Deluxe Edition. However, when I opened it up only the first disc was apart of the collection, the second disc is actually from the special edition put out a little while ago. I just want to get this replaced.

I would take it back to the store, but this is the only copy they have. I have looked for this movie for a long time in a special edition format, and this was the only place in my area that had it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

rutger_s

Supporting Actor
Did you actually check the content of the second disc?

Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment used the same disc cover art for the supplement disc for both the "Special Edition" and "Superbit Deluxe" releases.

The second disc of The Mask of Zorro: Special Edition has a pan & scan version of the film along with the documentary, music video, and other added-value materials.

The second disc of The Mask of Zorro: Superbit Deluxe just has the documentary, music video, and other added-value materials.

Both versions have the same disc art.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks