Sony contact informatuon

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Scott Burke, Mar 14, 2003.

1. Scott Burke

Scott Burke Second Unit

Scott B.
    I was wondering if anybody had the customer contact information for Sony. I just bought (today) the Mask of Zorro:Superbit Deluxe Edition. However, when I opened it up only the first disc was apart of the collection, the second disc is actually from the special edition put out a little while ago. I just want to get this replaced.

I would take it back to the store, but this is the only copy they have. I have looked for this movie for a long time in a special edition format, and this was the only place in my area that had it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

so get them to order another one, or order it online

3. rutger_s

rutger_s Supporting Actor

Did you actually check the content of the second disc?

Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment used the same disc cover art for the supplement disc for both the "Special Edition" and "Superbit Deluxe" releases.

The second disc of The Mask of Zorro: Special Edition has a pan & scan version of the film along with the documentary, music video, and other added-value materials.

The second disc of The Mask of Zorro: Superbit Deluxe just has the documentary, music video, and other added-value materials.

Both versions have the same disc art.