What's new

Song from "Revelations" commercial?... (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Does anyone know the name of the song from the commercial of the NBC movie "Revelations". Its a woman singing something about Believing.

Thanks!

SarahG

Second Unit
Hmmm....I've only seen the commercial once or twice and I don't really remember the song. Sorry.

I have been reading up on this show a little and it does look like it's going to be pretty interesting. You planning on watching?

Roberto Carlo

Second Unit
I participated in the press event for this show. I even got a copy of the screener for the first episode. While the "theology" is unintentionally hilarious, it is pretty well-done. (The writer-director also wrote "The Omen" among other things.) It's creepy in parts and kind of exciting in others. I'll definitely watch.

Joel...Lane

Second Unit
Real Name
Joel
In the promo, she sings "I'm all for believin..." Not sure who it is though. Kinda sounds like Sarah McLachlan.

SarahG

Second Unit

I watched the other night and thought it was well done. I like the story so far. I think it'll really get into things next week. That one guy in jail is freaky.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks