What's new

Pre-Order Some Kind of Wonderful (1987) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
81xNQT06DRL._SX522_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I wonder why Paramount is releasing this again when it was just released on Blu-ray last year? No digital this time.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I wonder why Paramount is releasing this again when it was just released on Blu-ray last year? No digital this time.

Yeah, it was released in the John Huges set, but my question is whether this was released as a single as well? I don't want to repeat this listing if not necessary.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
In fairness to you and Ron, this was release twice last year. Once bundled with other Hughes titles then several months later, a separate Steelbook release.

Thanks again, Robert. I'll leave the listing for now. Someone may want it. And, we already have this great discussion in place :)

albert_m2

Second Unit
Real Name
Albert
I got the steel book when it released is more in line (if not the actual) poster art. Wow, this new release art is terrible.
It looks like when studios try to imitate something else thinking that will help sell it.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
I got the steel book when it released is more in line (if not the actual) poster art. Wow, this new release art is terrible.
It looks like when studios try to imitate something else thinking that will help sell it.
In this case....... John Wick 3? :rolling-smiley:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks