What's new

So my parents asked me to find a good CD Changer (1 Viewer)

Andrew IA

Auditioning
And I haven't kept up in HT for a good long while now. So if anyone could at least point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it.

They are probably looking to spend under $200 for a 5-disc changer and they don't need SACD capabilites.

Any recommendations would be FANTASTIC!

Jon_Welker

Second Unit
In my experience, I would recommend checking into a Yamaha CDC-685 5 disc changer. I did a one-on-one test with it and a Denon DCM-370, and preferred the Yammie better. But, your tasts may differ. Really, anything from Yamaha, Sony, Onkyo, H/K, Integra, Denon, etc. in this price range would probably get the job done for them. The Yammie did offer PlayXchange, which allowed you to change 4 discs while the 5th is still playing. May also want to check around on ebay or Audiogon.com for a better used model.

JohnMW

Second Unit
Real Name
John
eCost has the Denon DCM-380 5 CD Changer w/ HDCD & MP3 capabilities for under 100.00 shipped. :emoji_thumbsup:

Jon_Welker

Second Unit
Can't hardly beat that deal with a stick...if I were still in the market for a 5 discer, I'd probably pull the trigger on that...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks