What's new

So How Do Women Do It? (1 Viewer)

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
When I go to the supermarket there's usually enough people in front of me so I can look through the tabloids and find out juicy stuff like Condy Rice having relations with an alien. I mean, its got to be real. There's pictures. That aside though, there's usually a slew of women's magazines - Cosmo, Glamour, Good Housekeeping, and others. Not a month goes by that you don't read in one, if not all of them, stuff like...
101 Ways to Rock Your Man's Mind in Bed.
69 Women Surveyed Tell Their Most Intimate Details of What it Takes to Keep Your Man Begging for More.
257 Tricks You Should Know to Keep Him Satisfied.

A whole bunch more too. I figure if I added them up over the course of a year, there must be something like over 1000 tips that women are sharing with each other. And the years pass bringing thousands more each year.

So how do they do it? Keep track of all these secret ways to spring on us so that we walk out of bed looking like we've just been lobotomized with a stupid, Ernie Goes to Kama Sutra Heaven look on our face? Damned if I know. This is tough work for women who "Bring home the bacon, fry it up in the pan." having to memorize all these tips and tricks.

Just wondering.

Markus Lidstrom

Stunt Coordinator
Women apparently are more excitable by talking about sexual encounters and so forth than visual images. Thats why the focus of women's magazines are the articles (note the big print on the covers) while men have Maxim (there are words on the cover?).

Its a big part of why "Sex and the City" was so popular.

Ravi K

Supporting Actor

Most of those gotta be the same. I'm curious to see what these tips actually are. I thought "have sex with him" would be enough :)

Chris

Senior HTF Member
*laugh* i joke, they are almost always the same "suprise him naked!" and the like.. some of them are ludicris and sure to not be the favorite of every man..

But, it's always funny that whatever it is, somehow it sells magazines.

The biggest turn-on for any man can be summarized in these terms:

* Show up
* Be interested
* Do not have contagious disease
* Be passably attractive

End.

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
If a guy wrote such a list it would be.....

10 Ways to please your man!

10. Lose some weight, you goddamned walrus.
9. Get a job. Men like women that don't suck their man's wallet dry.
8. Don't ever ask "Am I fat?"
7. Dishes don't clean themselves.. Hop to!
6. Suprise your man with impromptu sex, three times a day
5. Have sex in public
4. Bring him a cold one without waiting for him to ask
3. Don't ever ask if he'll want to have dinner with your parents
2. Did I mention losing weight?
1. Bring home another woman sometimes*

*Any day that ends in 'y' is suffice.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
"Cosmo, Glamour, Good Housekeeping, and others."

Those magazines are a womans worst enemy.

Theres lives would be alot simpler if they ddnt read that shit.

Patrick_L

Second Unit

that might require some effort on some people's part.
if someone can't see that it was a joke, then maybe they need to get their sarcasm meter checked out.

i'm probably one of the least cheuvanistic guys i know, but i found garrett's list to be the funneh.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert

Maybe, because you're not a woman is the reason why you found it funny. Furthermore, I'm not a woman and I still didn't find it funny.

Crawdaddy

MikeSerrano

Second Unit
I think some of what was written was inappropriate, but also inappropriately funny. Some things were listed in jest and not to be taken seriously...

Okay, here's my list of realistic dos and don'ts on how to turn on men that you'll never see in any "women's" magazine:

Do:
Show up
Be interested

Don't:
Believe anything you read in a women's magazine

-Mike

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
I doubt even Sam Kinison could have pulled off reading that list out loud. Maybe some people should lighten up, but perhaps others should learn a bit about propriety and respect? It's not as though there's no female presence here at all.

Elinor

Supporting Actor
Well, it only took a week to find someone to add to the "ignore" list ....

Garrett, that was tacky, tasteless, and puerile.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
showed it to my girlfriend and she found it amusing, not offended. of course, she could see that it was a joke and not intended to be taken seriously.

CJ

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
So would mine. She is way too secure in her independence and assertiveness to be offended by such triffle.

--
H

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert

I knew it was a joke, but it still wasn't funny to me. Furthermore, I could see how others could view it as an offensive joke to them.

Crawdaddy

Kevin T

Screenwriter
garrett:

it does have an ignore list. i found out about it after linda lovelace died and i made the comment that she might have choked to death. apparently some guy didn't find it like that comment. c'est la vie.

kevin t

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C

Hey, it's a fallacious argument! Had almost forgotten what they looked like ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks