What's new

Small problem gradually driving me crazy (1 Viewer)

My 27" Zenith (model SR2751Y) is in danger of having my foot stuck through it if I can't figure out how to do what should be a simple adjustment. The picture's vertical adjustment has gradually expanded so the top and bottom of the screen are cut off. (No more scrolling headlines on CNN!)

This problem is apparent with all sources: Cable, DVD, TiVo, VCR etc.

Owner's Manual provides no information. Neither on-screen menus or any adjustment knobs address this problem.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Bob

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
It sounds like a vertical height problem. If you are very careful and very lucky, you might be able to find a small adjustment for it. They take a screwdriver but with some of them, the metal in the screwdriver will screw up the picture, so a plastic screwdriver is recommended. However, if you do go inside and have to power it up with case off, I need not remind you of the 25K volts running around in it. You didn't mention how old it was. It could be the beginning of the end! Sorry!

Glenn

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks