What's new

Silent Running 4K Blu-Rays by Arrow & Zavvi 13 December 2022 (1 Viewer)

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Zavvi/Arrow will be releasing 4K versions of Silent Running starring Bruce Dern. Directed by Douglas Trumbull.

Featuring a deluxe steelbook edition
1664603306068.png

1664603396581.png

...And two non-bunch of Huey (Dewey & Louie) editions ...*
1664603206508.png

*H,D & L are still in the film ...

Last edited:

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
The SteelBook is tempting. I know that Arrow is releasing Silent Running on both sides of the pond, but will the SteelBook be released in the US as well, or is it a Zavvi UK exclusive (I know I can order it straight from Zavvi).

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
The SteelBook is tempting. I know that Arrow is releasing Silent Running on both sides of the pond, but will the SteelBook be released in the US as well, or is it a Zavvi UK exclusive (I know I can order it straight from Zavvi).
It's apparently not a Zavvi exclusive, as it's on Arrow's site as well. I received the notice from Zavvi - I surmise it might also be at TH(amilton Books)E (Best B) U(y)SUA(mazon)(Barnes & Nob)L(E) S(Deep DiscoU(nt)SPECT(arget)S ... etc. Assuming it isn't a UK exclusive...

Last edited:

compson

Second Unit
Real Name
Robert
The non-steelbook version is available from Rarewaves for $24. Shipping to the U.S. is $4.

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
I've owned it on LD, DVD, and BD. Maybe this might be in the cards...gotta love Huey (dead but not fogotten) , Dewy and Louie.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks