What's new

Silent Hill 2 (Xbox) is one creepy ass game!! (1 Viewer)

Micheal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
I played this game for a few hours last night and it creeps the hell out of me! I usually don't get bothered by games like this but this game is just too weird. I walked into a room and saw "something" doing strange things with some mannequin pieces, very strange!!
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif
I also love how the radio starts to act up when one of these things is around, very nice touch.
One thing?The clock puzzle. I managed to figure it out (kind of) but I'm not sure why both hands are at 9 (the minute and hour hands?). The "second" hand was easy, that represents Scott. I took it to mean erasing the past by making them equal but I really think I'm missing something here.

One more thing, does putting the puzzle difficulty on "Hard" just give you the same puzzles with less info to solve them? Just curious.
So far this game is VERY cool! I played a lot of the R.E. games but this game is far more interesting. (and scary):eek:

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
:D. Just go ahead and post when you finally enter Toluca Prison
. You haven't seen anything yet.
PS. For you PS2 owners out there that have yet to pick up Silent Hill 2 or have your old copy laying about. Silent Hill 2 just became a "Greatest Hits" title for the PS2. The big news is the that the new PS2 Greatest Hits labeled SH2 includes the extra scenario from the Xbox version!!(As does the soon to be released PC port of the game). Go buy it.;)

Scott Simonian

Screenwriter
This game was creepy as a mutha!

The only thing that disappointed me is that it used the creepiness throughout but if they (developers) had used the old jump-out-at-you kind of scary with some of the creepiness, I think in total the game would have been much scarier.

Lets hope SH3 is good. I wonder if that one is coming on Xbox.

Micheal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
Can anyone answer my question in the spoiler above?
What a game! I'm going to play it quite a bit this weekend. Can't wait to see the prison
:eek:

Scott Simonian

Screenwriter
I would help you out but I dont remember that puzzle at all.
The prison is scary as hell! Youll love the wierd noises you hear in the prison. I wont give you any hints cause they are all just too good. Just stand guard. ;)

Brian Kleinke

Supporting Actor
I played this back when it first came out on the PS2... nice and freaky :)
And when you play through it again try out the chainsaw... that's a beast to use :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks