What's new

Press Release Shout Factory Press Release: Tenacious D In The Pick Of Destiny (2006) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
817fjm5jCqL._SL1500_.jpg

An epic quest. A magical guitar pick. A chance to put the D in Destiny. TENACIOUS D IN THE PICK OF DESTINY is coming to Blu-ray from Shout Select on February 13. Jack Black and Kyle Gass are Tenacious D in the greatest motion picture of all time.

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

SwatDB

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
David Brynskov
"Rock on, Rock Warriors!"

- Guitar Center Storekeeper "Sebastian" (Ben Stiller)
Deleted Scene

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Is this a 3D title? There's no indication on the box that it is nor is Shout promoting it as such, that is, unless I missed something.

SwatDB

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
David Brynskov
Is this a 3D title? There's no indication on the box that it is nor is Shout promoting it as such, that is, unless I missed something.
No. I think Cap'n Mars mean't "3D" for the fun of it (the cover I mean). Shout! wouldn't release a 3D BD of the film like that.

Alan Tully

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
Great fun. I hope this film gets a region B release, until then my DVD will be fine. Full of bad language, but something I noticed the last time I watched it, it's only Jack Black who swears, I don't think anyone else does, I'll have to watch it again to check...no hardship there.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks