What's new

Seti@home pt. 2 (1 Viewer)

Wade

Stunt Coordinator
Well I've been out of it for awhile. Just now noticed I've joined the 2000+ club
cool.gif
. What's up with the top 200 list? Can't seem to view it right now.
Wade (AKA Mister Gin)

Robert Elrod

Agent
Well...
It looks like I am about to be in the top 100 in the HTF group! I think that is pretty good... I was almost last 2 months ago. I am not sure how much higher I can go since I don't have an army of computers processing for me :P .
Just glad to contribute to the group,
------------------
Robert Elrod
www.perfectfusion.com
Feel free to visit my DVD or Link Removed lists.

Wade

Stunt Coordinator
Chris,
I don't think you have to worry about me catching you. This past weekend was the first time in a long time that I had all my slaves working. I'll keep them going until my coworkers shut them down. After that I'll be back to my original output. Darn
frown.gif

Wade

Paul Berquam

Auditioning
Congrats Chris. I really need to get my a** in gear so I can try and at least maintain my current position. A far cry from 2nd place a while back
frown.gif

------------------
"He was a good little monkey and always very curious..."

Chris White

Second Unit
OUCH -- we've moved down a little. Apparently Chalmers University of Technology and STARFLEET International Star Trek Fan Association have picked up some new members because they have passed us. Maybe it's time for another membership drive.
Ranking Update!
Seti Club Teams: #74
All Seti Teams #162

------------------
The Whites' Home Theater Website
Pictures, DIY Projects, Glossaries, FAQ, Links, Toshiba Tips & Tweaks

Ben Guyton

Grip
As of a few minutes ago, we have 100,004 units completed!
Watch out Misterious Rogue... I'm coming up from behind!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Link Removed Ben Guyton
Proud member of The Everclear All-Stars: Division of The Platinum Livers Club

Wade

Stunt Coordinator
I think I can, I think I can. Broke the 2300 mark and now 10th spot is in my sights. I've got to get my secondary computer back up and running soon.
Does anybody know what our daily output has been recently? I agree with Chris. It's time for another membership drive.
Mister Gin

Patrick R. Sklenar

Second Unit
I'm finally back in town and my home system is processing work units again. I'll be back in the office monday and will get that box processing ASAP.
Man, I've got a *LOT* to catch up on after being off the forum for nearly a month!
frown.gif
Guess I know where my weekend is going to be spent!
Later,
------------------
pat----
home: [email protected]
work: [email protected]

Ben Guyton

Grip
Woohoo! Moved up a notch!.... top 5.... almost...in....sight.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Link Removed Ben Guyton
Proud member of The Everclear All-Stars: Division of The Platinum Livers Club

Chris White

Second Unit
I continue to be amazed at the progress we're making. Since my last post we have passed Raytheon, MCI Wordcom, and Iowa State University. Since we've moved up more than 3 placed, we pparently we passed a couple of others as well.
Ranking Update!
All Seti Teams #151

I have a question for those ranked above me. One of my goals is to reach the top 10000 of all Seti users. Currently, my rank is 12287th. How many units will it take to reach the top 10000?
------------------
The Whites' Home Theater Website
Pictures, DIY Projects, Glossaries, FAQ, Links, Toshiba Tips & Tweaks

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Just got an e-mail from SETI, as I'm sure you did, regarding, among other things, a new download. They mention a slower unit processing with the new program. That implies, to me, that someone who does NOT upgrade would be gaining units more quickly.

Any thoughts?

Jeff Blair

Second Unit
Jim,
You are right to a point. For a little while they would do WU's faster. But, after a little while they will stop taking WU's from the old version So you might as well upgrade now. I'm not looking forward to it, because I have about 15 machines I need to upgrade.
I better find some more soon, before Chris and Ben catch up to me. :)
------------------
Jeff Blair
It's not just a hobby, it's an obsession!
My DVD's

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Just did the download. Guess my 9 hours 50 minutes 3.5 seconds is as good as I was ever going to do. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks