What's new

Send me your pics (1 Viewer)

Ron D Core

Stunt Coordinator
Who ever out there has pics they want to show and dont want to deal with setting up a pain in the butt free webpage just to for that purpose, I just found out that I have 30 megs here at the U of A for a webpage. I would be more than happy to post your pics for you. And if I can figure out how to set up a real webpage for people to visit and see, I might try to put together separate sections for anyone to share all their projects visually. Becuase we all like pictures. Just email me.

Hank Frankenberg

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Ron. I might take you up on your generous offer. I have a neophyte webpage: http://www.geocities.com/hankbond1/My_page.html
I don't like the low resolution pics, but don't know what to do about it. My 15-year-old son is studying the tools to make a more pro web page but that might be a couple more months. I have a new digital cam and just loaded my first photo onto a computer.

ChristopherD

Stunt Coordinator
Wow, thanks

I'm planning an A/V-1+ project in the early summer and want to put up some pics of the process. I'd like to take you up on your offer then, if possible.

NOW GET BACK TO YOUR BOOKS!

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks