What's new

Selling X-Box and Gamecube for almost nothing (1 Viewer)

Min Kim

Auditioning
Will trade both for a couple of (4)Criterion Collection DVDs or any other decent DVDs. Must be in perfect condition Will consider trading for hardware (anything from DVD players to speakers). $110 also acceptable. My X-Box and Gamecube are in mint condition. No scratches, defects or any other flaws. X-Box comes with S-Controller and used Soul Calibur 2 game, while Gamecube comes with memory card and 1 controller. Make me any offer.

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
OMG, no fair! I want it if everyone else falls through :) I already have the GC, so I'll give it someone ;)

Mando-R

Stunt Coordinator
I want in on this, if any of these people fall through I'm IN, you'll have the cash the day you tell me "it's still available"

Ernest Yee

Supporting Actor
I haven't heard from him since the first day but I do know that the GameCube has already been taken. I was working out the details for the Xbox but haven't heard from him since that night.

Ernest Yee

Supporting Actor
Like I said earlier - I know the Cube has been taken. He never responded to my replies to the Xbox so I assume that's been long gone too. I think it's time to let go of this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks