What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Pre-Order Scream 2 (1997) (4k UHD) (SteelBook) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
41ypUVKPd6L._SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

71rcb7k3c3L._SL1500_.jpg

SteelBook

Last edited:
Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Celebrating its 25th anniversary this year, the fan favorite SCREAM 2 arrives on 4K Ultra HD for the first time on October 4, 2022!

Originally released on December 12, 1997 in the U.S., SCREAM 2 has been newly remastered in 4K and will be released both on Digital and in a 4K Ultra HD/Blu-ray set that includes legacy bonus content (detailed below), as well as access to a Digital copy of the film.

Synopsis:

Away at college, Sidney Prescott (Neve Campbell) thought she’d finally put the shocking murders that shattered her life behind her… until a copycat killer begins acting out a real-life sequel. Now, as history eerily repeats itself, ambitious reporter Gale Weathers (Courteney Cox), Deputy Dewey (David Arquette) and other SCREAM survivors find themselves trapped in a terrifyingly clever plotline where no one is safe or beyond suspicion.

Bonus Content:

· Audio Commentary by Director Wes Craven, Producer Marianne Maddalena and Editor Patrick Lussier

· Deleted Scenes (with optional commentary by Director Wes Craven, Producer Marianne Maddalena and Editor Patrick Lussier)

· Outtakes

· Featurette

· Music Videos

o Master P - "Scream"

o Kottonmouth Kings - "Suburban Life"

· Theatrical Trailer

· TV Spots

Rating: R for language and strong bloody violence

Kent K H

Supporting Actor
Glad they're continuing to put them out. Thought it was a strange decision to put out the first and last together, but this points towards an eventual full set, I hope.

Kent K H

Supporting Actor
I'm not sure how it shakes down, but I would assume if Scream 5 was able to be bundled with Scream, that four wouldn't be off on its own. Weren't they made by the same people?

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I'm not sure how it shakes down, but I would assume if Scream 5 was able to be bundled with Scream, that four wouldn't be off on its own. Weren't they made by the same people?
Assuming I'm right (and I may not be), the problem is that the first three were Dimension so Paramount has them but by 2011 and Scream 4, I think The Weinstein Company was in place and I don't think Paramount has The Weinstein Company movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SJeans123
Recent bookmarks