What's new

Scorchy (1976) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
177331_front.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
I wish that Shout! would concentrate more on acquiring decent films to overprice on Blu-ray rather than this one, which almost zero critics thought had any merit. Almost anything Kino releases probably tops this. And, no, I haven't seen it. Do I need to?

disctrip

Supporting Actor
Real Name
hank freitas
Shout Factory released this as part of a 4-pack of action movies but it was a TV print of the movie with the violence & nudity edited out. Maybe they are finally going to get it right this time. Film is worth it for having William Smith & John Davis Chandler as the bad guys.

Richard Gallagher

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Gallagher
Amazon says that the Blu-ray is 1.78:1, rated R, and with a running time of 99 minutes.

An Amazon reviewer says that the running time should be 109 minutes, but IMDB, the American Film Institute, Maltin, and a 1976 review in the NY Times all say 99 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks