13 extended scenes
Publicity
Can't wait:)
Take care,
Chuck

Michael Martin

Screenwriter
Chuck, thanks for the info!
Commentary and extended and deleted scenes! Woo hoo!
This, along with 16 Candles, is probably the most-quoted movie in our house. Will definitely be purchasing this!
"Dissed in the Malibu!"
"Joe lies!"

Gavin_L

Second Unit
yay, this made my day today reading this news over at dvdfile.com sounds like cameron crowe also put together a great special edition too. Can't wait for the commentary too :)
Thanks u peter very much and also fox for all your hard work and releasing this great movie to fans :) keep up the great work....

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
can't talk proplerlyh....so excited....weddid it seth, we did it....tank u peter
*light headed*

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Excellent news! Thanks again to Fox and Peter for taking into account what the fans want! :emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:

Hakan Powers

Stunt Coordinator
Congratulations to all members who fought for this release, and big thanks to Peter for making it happen.

I've never seen the movie but I will purchase it anyway, I've gotta show my support when a studio goes out of its way to satisfy its customers like this.

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Yes! I can't wait for this title. One of my favorite movies of all time.
Also, it's nice to see that Less Than Zero will be released on 3/5 too.

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
Glad to hear a street date has been announced. Certainly one of my more highly anticipated releases for 2002.

A big Thank You to Fox Home Video and Mr. Staddon for releasing this title. Thanks for the extras, and thanks for listening to the fans of this wonderful film. I sincerely hope this is a big seller for you guys.

- Walter.

Richard Kim

Senior HTF Member
I haven't seen SA yet, but definitely look forward to buying the SE when it comes out. If it's anything like the Almost Famous Bootleg, we're in for a treat. Kudos to Cameron Crowe and Fox!

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
I caught part of this film in a letterboxed presentation on Fox Movie Channel--and the enthusiasm you guys have is infectuous. In support of your cause, I shall purchase a copy.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Thank you Fox, this film is one of my favorite films from the 1980's, therefore another dvd purchase of mine!:emoji_thumbsup:
Crawdaddy

Paul Chi

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Paul
I have never seen this film before. What's so great about it? I know that John Cusack is an awesome actor and Cameron Crowe is an excellent writer but we does everybody like this film?

StephenT

Stunt Coordinator
Goody, goody, goody! You know we bitch and moan about what's not out on DVD, but if they all came out at once we'd be overwhelmed. Having catalog titles eek out brings us new joy every few months or so which isn't so bad. However, that doesn't make me want Raiders any later than NOW!

Greg_P

Stunt Coordinator
Fantastic news !! I can't wait !! Thanks to Peter & Fox for listening to the fans !!

Greg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks