What's new

Saving Mr. Banks (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Ronald Epstein said:
Yeah...But here is something to add to the mix....Amazon gave me an automatic $6+ promotional credit with the Banks cancellation. Probably to honor the difference in price.
I received the same credit from Amazon with my cancellation notice. It looks like Disney removed the BD-only release, and are now offering a BD + Digital Copy release for $6 more. At least Amazon is honoring their previous price with the discount code. They didn't have to do that.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
The blue-lined version was the original. It got replaced with the BD/Digital HD (no DVD in the package) version. They also kept the BD/DVD/Digital HD package for Jungle Book II--also released today.

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
Yep, Amazon listed the BD/DVD version first. That version got canceled and Amazon replaced those orders with the BD/DC version. I've got no complaints because I pre-ordered the BD/DVD version right away at $19.59. Then, when it was replaced with the BD/DC version at $25.99, Amazon switched my order and gave me a $6.40 promotional discount to match the price to $19.59. After that, when the price fell to $22.99, I ended up getting it for $16.59! Heck of a deal! :)

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks