What's new

Salvage 1 (1 Viewer)

LeonaB

Stunt Coordinator
Only releasing one episode - and not the pilot - makes no sense to me. But I'll be buying it!

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
MUST. HAVE. ENTIRE. SERIES. And have somebody throw Cliffhangers out there as well and give me a reason to continue living.

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
I second you on Cliffhangers! NBC had the nerve to cancel the show without showing the final episode! :angry: It took me 30 years for find out how The Secret Empire and Stop Susan Williams concluded (If you want to ask me how I found out I'm going to have to refuse to answer this question on the grounds it may incriminate me!). :biggrin: :laugh: :rolling-smiley:

HenryDuBrow

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry.
Well, I'm getting it and hoping that they've finally seen the light with classic TV (at least via MOD).

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
Okay, here comes another one. But why are they releasing it piecemeal, instead of one boxed set? It's such a short series.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Ethan Riley said:
Okay, here comes another one. But why are they releasing it piecemeal, instead of one boxed set? It's such a short series.
More money for them. Smart.

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
How is it smart? I'd spend about $40 for the whole series, but not $20 for two episodes at a time.

Darby67

Screenwriter
Real Name
Sean
I third Ethan and Regulus on a Cliffhangers! complete series release on DVD!

Darby

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks