What's new

Saffire - The Uppity Blues Women (1 Viewer)

Dustin D

Stunt Coordinator
Has anyone seen or heard Saffire - The Uppity Blues Women? They are so great! I just saw their concert at Illinois Central College last Saturday, and it blew me away! They have several albums now, and I bought their new one, Ain't Gonna Hush. They even stayed after the concert to sign my CD. If you haven't heard these great blues women, I highly recommend picking up one of their CDs or checking them out in concert. The banter with the audience at Saturday's show was outstanding. I was truly sorry to see them go.
If you want information, go to www.uppityblueswomen.com. You can also listen to tracks of their CDs on Amazon.
Saffire officially earns my "Favorite Band of the Week" award!
-Dustin

Kirk Gunn

Screenwriter
They play quite a bit in the Balt/Wash DC area. I've got a few of their releases, but I think their "Live Uppity" is the best. I had 2 front row tix to see them at a local pub, but let my wife take a friend since we couldn't get a sitter. She said it was a great show !

Who ever thought 3 middle-aged gals could rock so hard !

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks