Sacramento Meet?

Discussion in 'Home Theater Forum Meets' started by James^Brian, Jul 27, 2004.

1. James^Brian

James^Brian Agent

A while back there was talk of a Sacramento meet. I'd love to see it get going again. We could bring some equipment to compare/demo and of course watch a favorite movie. I'm hoping somebody would bring something that would make my wife go WOW, we need to buy that for us [​IMG]

2. Jesse Skeen

Jesse Skeen Producer

I've been wanting to get together with some people in the area, if we can just agree on a day and place. My place is small but I'd be glad to host.

3. James^Brian

James^Brian Agent

Come on Sacramentans lets get this going. I'm free almost all weekneds (besides Sunday AM's) and could even do a weekday evening.

4. Jesse Skeen

Jesse Skeen Producer

Cool, looks like I'm the 2nd member! I'll have to post some retro home-theater pictures later.

5. Joe Thompson

Joe Thompson Stunt Coordinator

Hey Jesse,

Thanks for joining the "club"....Well I wanted to give it a couple of weeks but it looks like not much interest in starting a club, but there is interest in having a "get-together"....There is a post on avsforum.com going that has some interest....we probably have 5-10 people between the 2 forums that want to attend a "get-together".

I guess now we need to find a gracious host & a firm date

Thanks....

Joe

6. James^Brian

James^Brian Agent

Well I've joined the group too. It sure would be nice to have a get together. Thanks for setting this up. We should post some pics of our theaters [​IMG]