What's new

RP56 deal at Best Buy this weekend (1 Viewer)

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
Just picked up a Panasonic RP56 at Best Buy tonite.

$230 minus $23 using preferred buyers 10% coupon minus $20 gift card they give you for buying a DVD player.

$187 (well, sort of...you would use the gift card on something, right) plus tax. Yow!

GaryCo

Agent
I also bought the 56,but she told me i could not get the $20 gift card and the 10%, is there a link or promo i can print and take back to get my gift card?

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
I also bought the 56,but she told me i could not get the $20 gift card and the 10%, is there a link or promo i can print and take back to get my gift card?
I have seen this before, where some cashiers will not let you apply two promos at once...but some will. Mine did...this time.

I didn't think I was 'getting away' with anything. They should have the computer enforce the limitations.

Caroline_L

Auditioning
Was this deal only good for this past weekend?
And how do I go about getting a preferred buyer's coupon?
Thanks ;)

Ryan Spaight

Supporting Actor
You generally get the coupons if you have a Best Buy credit card (i.e., you've used the same-as-cash offers).
However, for some reason, they stopped sending me the coupons several months ago. Maybe I was using them too much. :)
In any case, Best Buy is changing banks, so all the cards are getting cancelled and everyone has to apply for new ones. Which, of course, is a joke, so I'll just let mine die and apply for a new one if and when they have an attactive financing deal.
Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks