What's new

Rogers Video Monsters Inc Deal (1 Viewer)

James Bergeron

Supporting Actor
Rogers Video seems to be copying the US Blockbuster deal here in Canada.

Buy Monsters Inc for $21.99 and get 7 - 7 day rentals free!

Sounds like a deal to me, what's the cheapest it would ever go for $19.99? Maybe $19.83 at wal-mart so for $2 you get 7 rentals.

Jeremy Allin

Supporting Actor
Nice! I may just have to ponder that. Though 19.83 at Wal-Mart is pretty amazing too! Could this be the first major release to go below $20 CAD?

James Bergeron

Supporting Actor
Jeremy, the first??? Harry Potter was selling for $19.83 at Wal-mart I have the receipt to prove it. It sold for $19.99 at Zellers and Future Shop as well. I believe LOTR was spotted for $19.99 as well.

BradyB

Stunt Coordinator
Sweet Deal... I will probably head to Rogers that morning. Thanks James!!

James Bergeron

Supporting Actor
Brady, sorry I failed to mention "Pre" order. So you can get the deal up till Sept 16. It might be on that day but that is iffy.

Peter Overduin

Supporting Actor
Thanks for the post - bought into this. At 21.95 CAD, a good deal; I can't believe anybody else will be much lower, so the 7 free 7 day rentals make it a great deal!

Daniel J

Stunt Coordinator
Okay, I was in Roger's the other day, (on Baseline Road in Sherwood Park, AB) and they said you do indeed get 7 free 7-day rentals, but you can only use 1 per month.
So, it seems that once again, you should only get your pre-order while in the store, and ask all the questions, assuming nothing.

DavidY

Supporting Actor
This is basically the same type of offer with LOTR. You will probably get a special Monsters Inc card with punchouts for each month.

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks