What's new

Rocket ELT DPA - Dipole Array in Rosewood (1 Viewer)

brianMayers

Auditioning
ELT DPA Rosewood
About 2-3 months old with all original packing included. I am asking 250.00 for the pair(new 499.00). I will pay for shipping up to $30.00 anywhere. They are a 9/10 because I used them. I have pictures if anyone wants to see them.

The two-way, four-driver ELT DPA features an adaptive-dipole arrangement of two custom 3/4" aluminum-silk hybrid tweeters and two custom 5.25" aluminum-alloy woofers. The term "adaptive-dipole" means that the rear-facing tweeter is wired out-of-phase with the other three drivers on the speaker. As a result, the high-frequency sounds emanating from the DPA are difficult to localize--creating a truly engulfing movie theater feel--without any of the "bass-stealing" low frequency cancellation problems that can occur in full-dipole designs. We think you'll find the adaptive-dipole configuration to be an unbeatable choice for your home theater. DPA loudspeakers are sold as mirrored pairs and have been carefully voiced to timbre-match the other speakers in the ELT line. With a shallow cabinet, inset binding posts, and a built-in hanging bracket, the ELT DPA is the ideal surround speaker for side-wall mounting.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks