What's new

Rob Schneider's "The Animal" UNCUT ... What is going on?! (1 Viewer)

David Illingworth II

Second Unit
This is due to be released February 4th, I believe. There's a listing with a cover over at Amazon. I didn't see another thread when I searched the Forum, so I don't know if this has already been posted.
Where is the demand for this movie coming from? And what is going to give it an R-rating? Some extra language? It's strange since the original DVD had a ton of extra footage in it, including an extended branching option.
Unless Colleen is butt-ass nekkid in this one, I don't think so.

Brian Kidd

Senior HTF Member
And I opened the seventh seal and thereupon were written the signs of the end times...

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Probably the same crowd clamoring for a SuperBit edition of Anaconda.

EricW

Senior HTF Member
it makes you wonder how cheap it must be to produce DVDs... if they think they can get a reasonable return on investment by producing this...

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member

That'd make more sense than the uncut Animal - at least Sandler flicks are big hits! Animal actually made money, but not Sandler-esque bucks.

Looks like the uncut Animal isn't exactly selling well - it ranks around 21,000 on the Amazon sales charts. That's about 8000 places behind the old version!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks