What's new

Roan Group titles as low as $1.99 each, through 1/26! (1 Viewer)

David Lawson

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Lawson
I mentioned this deal in a Home Theater Software thread, but it bears repeating.

The Troma online store has numerous Roan Group DVD's on sale for as low as $1.99 each! Shipping is unnecessarily high at $8.00 for the first disc and $1.50 for each additional disc, but a six disc order will come in around $30 shipped, so it's not horrible by any stretch. The sale is good until January 26, according to the site.

EDIT: The online store was having problems earlier, but looks to be back up and running. Credit goes to DVD Talk for first posting this deal.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
The $1.99 prices are still up on the Troma website, even though it's past 1/26, in case you're a latecomer. Quite a few of the best titles (White Zombie, etc.) are sold out, though. I only found 2 that I had an interest in and the shipping made that prohibitive. But if you can find 6 or 7 you want that makes for an excellent deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks