What's new

Pre-Order RLJE FILMS Press Release: The Reef: Stalked (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
TheReefStalked_BD_HIC.jpg

RLJE FILMS PRESENTS

THE REEF: STALKED

Available on DVD and Blu-ray September 20, 2022

"fast-paced, entertaining" – Wicked Horror

"an engagingly thoughtful aquatic fright-fest of the first order" – FILMINK

LOS ANGELES, (August XX, 2022) – RLJE Films, a business unit of AMC Networks, and Shudder, AMC Network’s premium streaming service for horror, thriller and the supernatural will release the horror/action film THE REEF: STALKED on DVD and Blu-ray on September 20, 2022. The DVD will be available for an SRP of $27.97 and the Blu-ray for an SRP of $28.96.

Written and directed by Andrew Traucki (The Reef, Black Water: Abyss), THE REEF: STALKED stars Teressa Liane (The Vampire Diaries, Into the Badlands), Ann Truong (Cowboy Bebop), Saskia Archer (Ghosted), Kate Lister (The Heights, Clickbait), and Tim Ross (Neighbours, Wonderland).

In THE REEF: STALKED, in an effort to heal after witnessing her sister’s horrific murder, Nic (Teressa Liane) travels to a tropical resort with her friends for a kayaking and diving adventure. Only hours into their expedition, the women are stalked and then attacked by a great white shark. To survive, they will need to band together, and Nic will have to overcome her post-traumatic stress, face her fears and slay the monster.

Watch the trailer:

DVD & Blu-ray Bonus Features include:

· An Introduction to THE REEF: STALKED

· Interview with Teressa Liane

· Interview with Kate Lister

· Women on Set of THE REEF: STALKED

· Shooting on Location in Beautiful Bowen

· Memorable Moments on Set

· THE REEF: STALKED Trivia

· Behind-the-Scenes Photo Gallery

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Kent K H

Supporting Actor
I was very pleasantly surprised by the first film, which benefitted greatly from some gorgeous photography. By the time the squiffy CGI ending hit, I was already well-invested.

This sounds less like a legit sequel than a remake with a smaller budget. I will hope for the best, but I'm definitely not expecting much.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks