What's new

Request for title bar text reversal (1 Viewer)

StephenMSmith

Stunt Coordinator
When I visit HTF, I always scan down the posts in a particular forum and fire off any threads of interest in separate browser windows. Then I go through all the windows reading some threads right away and saving others to read a little later by minimizing the window. I bet other people work this way as well.

It would be super helpful in the title bar headings were reversed, ie. instead of "Home Theater Forum - Some Thread" it was "Some Thread - Home Theater Forum" because it would then be possible to identify threads in the taskbar. Right now, all of the windows just say "Home Theater Fo..." or something depending on how much space is available down there.

How about it?

Thanks,

Steve

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Stephen:

The way that you view threads is unique and not followed by the majority of the membership so there is no reason to change the way that information is displayed in the topic headers.

Parker

StephenMSmith

Stunt Coordinator
Whaaaaa? I thought everyone operated exactly as me? If not, everyone should because then the world would be a much better place (for me at least).

OK, I hear you on that.

Thanks,

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks