What's new

Replacement for Criterion 'A Night To Remember' case art? (1 Viewer)

JonSpice

Stunt Coordinator
Hello my name is Jon Spice like the mens cologne, my Verizon.net DSL went out on December 13. They said they needed a new card from Lucent Technology in Germany, actually they disconnected my DSL along with the other phone number they said I didn't need to have anymore. I can't believe I had been put on hold for that length of time. My first question is I broke my Criterion 'A Night To Remember' Spine # 7 DVD art and I can't find a replacement.

Does anyone have any ideas other than to have to buy a new one at minimum $28 for a used disc? I am a retired and a lazy man since, my income is not what it used to be either. This is my 2nd computer first one was bought in year 2000. I will pay for a paper copy or trade a disc for a copy. Mods I am not sure that you will allow this, but I thought I would try it out, I got up in the dark and crunch. I am a member of dvdcoverart.com but they don't have one to print up. I do not have a DVD recorder nor do I want to buy one.TIA :)

JonSpice

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks mods too bad no one has a copy for me to scan and send back with a cover or insert index on the chapters of one they happen to see that's torn.:)

ShaunS

Stunt Coordinator
I would contact the good people at Criterion. When I purchased their Kurosawa box set the cover for my Seven Samuari dvd was all pixilated and didn't look right, so I emailed Criterion and they shipped me the corrected cover free of charge. They said it was a printing error.

ShaunS

JonSpice

Stunt Coordinator
Sounds good I will go to google and find their web address, hopefully they will do the same for me thanks.:)

Edit I just e-mailed John Mulvaney and told the truth my cover art was spoiled from my mothers cup of tea. The DVD was a birthday gift and we had watched the movie together only her cup fell onto the cover art case. I hope I get a free cover, tea stains not washable water! I wonder what stupid things I will do at age 86, we are just human not superhuman.

JonSpice

Stunt Coordinator
Mr. John Mulvaney of Criterion is mailing me a new cover for my "A Night To Remember" here is his reply:

Date: 2004/02/03 Tue PM 04:10:08 CST
To: "Jon M. XXXXXXXX"
Subject: Re: Question - How to get tea stains off cover art
__________________________________________________ _______
Dear Jon,

I think the best way to deal with tea stains on your A NIGHT TO REMEMBER cover is to have me send you a new cover. Email me your mailing address and
I'll get one out to you.

best,
JM

On 2/3/04 3:45 AM, "Jon M.XXXXXXXXX" wrote:

> Sender: Jon M. XXXXXXXXXX
> Email: jmspice@
> Question Type: Question
> Comment: My mother who is 86 years of age accidently spilled some tea on my 'A Night To Remember" case and got tea stains all over the art cover.Could you tell me how to get the tea stains off, she feels bad because it
was a birthday gift to me?
>
>

I sent my name and address to Mr. Mulvaney thank you HTF member for your kind and effiecient help.:)

Terry St

Second Unit
Wow. They sent you a free replacement cover for a tea stain? That's very generous of them! I wonder how many other publishing companies would do that. Heck, getting a replacement disc out of Universal for a horrendously defective copy of "The Meaning of Life" was like pulling teeth! (It took 4 months!)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks