What's new

Reminder: Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars & Starburst Vol 2 release on Tuesday 1/18/05 (1 Viewer)

Greg S

Supporting Actor
Oh I totally agree!! While I would have loved another 22 hours of finality it DEFINITELY wouldn't have had the impact that PKW did. PKW just needed (and deserved) about 1 MAYBE 2 more hours to really sew it up I think.

Yeah Gigi still played Chiana. Mainly her voice wasn't the same. It seemed more "kid like" and high pitched. Check an old ep and then pop in PKW it will be obvious. There is supposedly an interview floating around from Gigi about how she had a difficult time "finding Chiana" again. I have not seen this interview but was told about it.

Pilot -- Lani Tupu still did Pilot's voice for PKW but it also sounded strange. It was more like it was in Season 1 vs. Seasons 2, 3, 4.

Overall I just really got into this show and PKW was pinnacle of this excitement. I look forward to whatever the Henson team can come up with next for Farscape.

I am convinced of one thing and that is there will be more Farscape of some sort. Don't ask me when, where, or what but its coming. Any doubts just watch the making of feature on PKW and tell me that Henson doesn't already have something cooking .....

Greg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks