What's new

Reconditioned H/K receivers on E-bay... (1 Viewer)

Mark--M

Stunt Coordinator
What do you guys think of these reconditioned recievers that Harman Audio are selling on e-bay? Think they are safe to buy? They say they may have some minor scratchs. Has anybody seen the condition of these for real?

Also, has anybody figured out a way to get one in Canada? Harman Audio will not ship to Canada. I've been watching these recievers for a long time now, they rarely ever come up in Canada and when they do they usually sell for a fortune. You guys in the States are really lucky to be able to buy these dirt cheap and only have to pay $35 shipping! I wish I could do the same.

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
If you can live with minor cosmetic defects, and typically they are truly minor, and the warranty then they can save you some money. If you're close to the US you might be able to simply open up an account at a UPS store (assuming they'll ship there) or if you've got a friend just over the border they can handle the shipping. However, what're you going to do if it comes to service under warranty?

Glenn.L

Auditioning
me and my g/f picked one of these up and to be honest it looks brand spanking new. we got one of the avr135 and it sounds great and looks great and the deciding point was the fact it still carrys the original one year warrenty that it would have if it was brand new. we also got yhe jbl scs200.7 from then and they are just as nice. al together for the full setup we paid 430 or somthing after shipping at what not.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks