What's new

Rca Dtc-210---fs (1 Viewer)

Frank Kanyak

Stunt Coordinator
I just got a nice late Christmas present, local HDTV DVR so I am selling my RCA DTC-210. The 210 comes with all original packaging, cables, manual, warranty card, etc. It still has the plastic wrap on the brushed aluminum front face. This has not been activated. Purchased new. Price is $300 firm, shipped via UPS ground. email [email protected] . I have had several smooth transactions on this forum, just do a search.... The DTC210 offers numerous convenience features including the DIRECTV® Advanced Program Guide with seven-day listings of both terrestrial and DIRECTV® satellite programming, allowing a seamless transition when switching between satellite and over-the-air broadcasts. A new high-speed guide-surfing function will assure fast-response program searches by names of actors, movies and other one-step search fields. A video window in the guide will enable viewers to continue watching a program while surfing through the listings, or consumers may choose to utilize the Quick Guide which will allow them to quickly scan to see what is on while still viewing a program in full screen.

The DTC210 incorporates a secure DVI-HDTV output with HDCP copy protection technology to ensure that uncompressed video signals from digital sources provide a clean signal, resulting in the best picture possible for HDTV programming. It will also offer multiple output formats for display of all digital TV formats - 1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i, so that consumers can easily configure how the picture is displayed on their home monitor. Maximum performance will be achieved by matching any digital TV monitor's native resolution - LCD, plasma, DLP or CRT based. Additionally, the DTC210 will simultaneously output 480i signals, enabling connection to an analog TV or standard VCR in addition to connection to digital displays.

The new satellite receiver will feature both coaxial and optical Dolby Digital® audio outputs, a DVI-HDTV secure digital video connection, and standard RGB+HV (15-pin D sub) and Y Pr Pb component video outputs.

Frank Kanyak

Stunt Coordinator
bump bump---Price reduced again, alot of interested buyers but no commitment...$225 shipped to 48 CONUS...

Frank Kanyak

Stunt Coordinator
Huge bump and big price decrease (my cable company just added my HD locals to their lineup) ...$190.00 shipped via UPS ground within 48 CONUS...(Ebay is going for $229-269 plus shipping)...

Andy_A

Second Unit
Wow, this is a great buy. I've dealt with Frank in the past and he is a pleasure to deal with.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks