What's new

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
From the drifter caught up in America’s anti-Vietnam sentiment after returning home from that war, to an aging recluse of a man who acts like a missionary with a machine gun, bringing retribution rather than religion, Rambo is a true cinematic icon and a success to varying degrees. The series lost much of its intelligence after the first film, but never really lost the core of the character; a tortured soul looking for peace while bringing destruction and justice to bad people in situations in which he would rather not be.
This Ultra High Definition Steelbook release, exclusive to Best Buy, is terrific. The outer box is at risk for dents, no doubt, but the individual Steelbooks for the 5 films are nicely secured inside and, most importantly, the quality of the discs top-notch. This handsome and high-quality set is highly recommended for franchise fans and Steelbook lovers.

First Blood (1982)

Released: 22 Oct 1982
Rated: R...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
If I had not already gone out and purchased all the Rambo movies on 4K blu-ray I would have purchased this set. I know Rambo III in 4K is not pictured below but I have added it to my collection. The first movie is my absolute favorite of the franchise but I enjoy them all!

Rambo Collection 4Ka.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks