What's new

R.I.P. Leslie Nielsen (1 Viewer)

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Very sad news,I loved him in the naked gun movies. Another film he was very good in is wrongfully accused, extremely underated. May he RIP. If anyone wants to see a very diffrent Leslie, watch Forbidden planet.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
This was very rough to learn this morning.

Leslie Nielsen was loved by many. He really

hit his stride once he teamed with the Zucker

Brothers.

He will be greatly missed!

Ralphie_B

Stunt Coordinator
Originally Posted by Inspector Hammer!

It's of course awful learning about the passing of any great celebrity but there are some that you personally have followed and are a big fan of that just seems to hit you harder because of the emotional connection you've made with them.

Personally Leslie's films used to cheer me up if I was feeling down about something, his Frank Drebin never ceased to make me laugh.

I agree completely.
RIP, Leslie.

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
Funny, though, it's not like I "followed" him any more than I do most actors. But his transition to deadpan comedy (whoever we can thank for that) was such an inspired move. I can definitely say his material profoundly touched my own sense of humor, and apparently that of several other people as well. I find that I can return to his series wa-a-a-ay more often than to a lot of comedy... and it is always fresh, and holds new discoveries.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Originally Posted by Inspector Hammer! Thanks for the smiles, Mr. Nielsen!

Just watched "Dracula: Dead and Loving It" last week. Not one of his best, but he still had some good scenes.

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
Does anyone besides me remeber him being the Swamp Fox back in the 1960s in the Disney series The Swamp Fox?

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
I just watched him in Creepshow and his Night Gallery episode this Halloween. RIP Mr Nielsen, you were a versatile actor that was loved by fans young and old.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks