Last edited:

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
For me he is the perfect example of just how important it is to get it right with supporting cast choices. The John Wick films took on a near regal tone thanks largely to the contributions of this man. So sad to read about yet another life cut so tragically short. May God be with his family.

R.I.P.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
This really sucks. All of his above-mentioned credits are incredible, plus he's phenomenal in Sony's Horizon Zero Dawn/Horizon Forbidden West games on PS5. Not sure how they're going to deal with his real-life death in the upcoming third and final game in the series.

R.I.P., Lance.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Oh, this is just terrible. He was an asset to everything he was in. He could play gravitas or menace with ease. He will really be missed.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Definitely a shocker! I saw him doing press for the newest John Wick movie only a couple days ago.

He was always terrific, especially playing debonair but morally complicated characters like Chief Irving on "Bosch".

Doug Wallen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Again, it just seesm that it is getting hard to keep up with all of these unexpected deaths. I felt he was the glue holding Fringe together. Not sure that John Wick will feel the same without him behind the desk, weapon always at the ready.

RIP dear sir, prayers for your family.

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
He was unforgettable on The Wire.

That was the first role of his that I can recall seeing. Have loved him in everything since.

It had to be coincidence, but as I was poking through the cable guide this evening, I found HLN was showing some back-to-back episodes from Season 1 of Fringe. So I watched them. Man, I'm going to miss him.

JimmyO

Berserker
Real Name
Jim
This really sucks. All of his above-mentioned credits are incredible, plus he's phenomenal in Sony's Horizon Zero Dawn/Horizon Forbidden West games on PS5. Not sure how they're going to deal with his real-life death in the upcoming third and final game in the series.

R.I.P., Lance.
He was also still a very central voice in Bungie's Destiny game and was with it from the very beginning. He was a big supporter of the game and a fan fave. He will absolutely be missed.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks