Question for Toronto residents

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Mark Paquette, May 16, 2005.

1. Mark Paquette

Mark Paquette Supporting Actor

Hopefully someone that lives in Toronto or is very familiar with Toronto can help me out. I'm headed to Toronto next month for a concert at the Molson Amphitheatre. What is the best way to get to and from the amphitheatre from downtown hotels; taxi, bus, subway, etc? I will have my car in town, but will probably have a few "beverages" at the show so driving is out.

2. Mark Shannon

Mark Shannon Screenwriter

Definitely don't drive. Taxi would probably be a bit pricey. subway is your best bet I think, but I'm not too sure any go that close to the waterfront. If not, there's probably a TTC bus that goes by the ampitheatre.

3. Luis Esp

Luis Esp Supporting Actor

4. Neil Joseph

Neil Joseph Lead Actor

Neil Joseph
    Wasn't there another thread on this exact same topic about a month ago? Let me search for it

5. Neil Joseph

Neil Joseph Lead Actor

Neil Joseph
    http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...hlight=toronto
    Umm, looks like you

What hotel did you decide to stay at? I would think a combination of subway plus the King streetcar would get you there although the hotel information would allow for a more specific route.

6. Mark Paquette

Mark Paquette Supporting Actor

Yep, that was me. I recall asking about hotels and resturants in the last thread. Now I'm just looking for transportation.

Thanks for the replies everyone.