What's new

Question: DTV situation in Nashville? (1 Viewer)

Dan Hinson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Dan Hinson
I will be moving to Nashville, TN soon, and I was wondering what the DTV/HDTV situation is there.

I am coming from an area where only one local affiliate is broadcasting a DTV signal. That being the case, I was wondering what kind of “antenna direction” issues there will be in Nashville if multiple channels are being broadcast from different locations. Will I have to change my antenna’s direction often? Specifically, my wife and I will be moving to the Northeast area, perhaps around Hendersonville.

Many thanks.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
...or let this thread remain open in the hopes others from Nashville will post here—instead of sending a member over to AVS. We have knowledgeable people here, you know.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
I also know for a fact that the network affiliates in Nashvile do transmit from multiple locations, and, so, yes, you will have to reorient the antenna frequently.

Mike I

Supporting Actor
Go to www.titantv.com
Punch in your new address and it will give you everything you need as far as what channels are broadcasting digitally and what antenna's you need..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks