What's new

Question about DualDisc release of R.E.M.'s Document (1 Viewer)

Darren_N

Stunt Coordinator
Hello all,

Does anyone know if the DVD side of this release is hi-rez DVD-A? I can't tell from the various on-line descriptions. Some sites just mention a DVD side with 5.1 DD and DTS while others list it as a DVD-A but make no mention of the resolution.

Thanks.

Darren

Paul.S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
Darren:

Wasn't aware that a Dual Document was being released--thx for the tip.

Your question is a perennial one for Dual releases. And the lame DualDusc.com Website is still a woeful missed oppurtunity to provide answers to these questions.

Are you so interested in the vid content that you'd rather buy the Dual instead of the DVD-A, which would enable you to know for sure you're getting hi rez?

-p

Darren_N

Stunt Coordinator
Paul,

Yeah, I was pretty much set to get the DVD-A that was released a while ago until I saw that it was going to be released on DualDisc. I was considering getting the DualDisc mainly because it would be cheaper than the DVD-A. I may just go ahead and get the DVD-A, anyway, so I know I'm getting hi-rez. That and the fact that the CD side of the 2 DualDiscs I already have don't even play on my Denon.

Thanks for the reply, Paul.

I still am interested to find out if the new release is, in fact, hi-rez on the DVD side. Anyone know for sure?

Darren

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks