What's new

Pyle PT260A mysteriously stopped working. (1 Viewer)

Kyle Delaney

Auditioning
Real Name
Kyle
Hello everyone, I'm hoping I can get some help here.

My home theater system has worked just fine for the last 4 years. I have a Pyle Pro PT260A audio receiver hooked up to a DVD player, a CD player, and some speakers. Just yesterday we sat down to watch a movie and no sound would come out. We checked all the connections and everything was still plugged in. We tried turning everything on and off. We tried muting and unmuting it. We tried switching between channels. We tried all the buttons. We tried the CD player too and still got no sound, so we know the problem isn't the DVD player. Is there any reason the sound would suddenly stop working, and is there anything we can do about it?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Jason Charlton

Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason Charlton
Any chance it got switched to B speakers? I checked the manual online and looked at the remote and there doesn't seem to be a clearly defined way of switching between the A/B speakers...

If you can't switch back to B, try hooking the speakers up to the B terminals and see if you get anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks