What's new

Prisoner Series + Bonus Thunderbirds For Trade (1 Viewer)

KenRen

Stunt Coordinator
For Trade
All in mint condition. All Region 1.
Boxed Sets of Prisoner Series 1, 2, 3, 5, and Thunderbirds Set 1
This includes all of the best episodes of the Prisoner including Arrival, The Alternate Version of Chimes of Big Ben, The Schizoid Man, and of course the finale Fall-Out. It also includes the bonus DVD with interviews and the Prisoner Video Companion. In Dolby Digital Surround, beautifully restored color video.
Thunderbirds Set 1
Six thrilling episodes of the Gerry Anderson cult classic. In Dolby Digital 5.1, F.A.B.-ulously remastered color video.
I'd like to trade the whole lot, that's 10 DVDs and over 15 hours of viewing. I'm specifically looking for:
Avengers Original Series, with Diana Rigg as Emma Peale
The Best of The Original Avengers
Brazil Criterion
...though I will consider any trade offers. If you just want to buy them, let's say about $50 US shipped.
Be seeing you,
Ken
Direct email address
[email protected]

Jeff Whitford

Screenwriter
I'll trade you all of these for the Thunderbirds set.

I have these open DVD's for trade;

River Wild.......... this disc originally came in a jewel case but I made a case using the cover that came with it. Will include the original jewel case if you want it.

Tombstone

Super Speedway

Vertical Limit

THESE DVD'S BELOW ARE ALL SEALED

Ryder, P.I.

Don't Mess With My Sister

Howling III: the Marsupials (the shrink wrap in the corner looks like it caught on something like 2 inches is flapping but it is sealed and you can tell it couldn't have been opened)

Yoga for Beginners: upper body/abs/lower body

POV an interactive DVD movie

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks