What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Prince of Persia Defect? (1 Viewer)

EdReedFan20

Stunt Coordinator
Is anyone else having any trouble with the CineExplore feature of Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time? I've had two of the CineExplore videos lose audio, and one of them just straight-up freezes. I watch it on my PS3 and for some reason. My disk looks fine (no scratches or smudges), so could it be a defective disk?

EdReedFan20

Stunt Coordinator
Originally Posted by Adam Gregorich

Scott, so I can attempt to duplicate with my copy, which videos (or at what approx point in the movie)?

The CineExplore videos I've had trouble with is the one about casting Gemma Arterton (the sound cuts out towards the end) and the one about the SFX behind the dagger (the sound cuts out towards the middle, and then suddenly freezes moments later). I haven't watched any more of the videos. If it means anything, I always just use the index to view the features (accessible by pressing the Pop-Up button) rather than waiting for the dagger symbol to appear. The other videos work well enough, although sometimes there is a quick stutter in the video.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marv74BR
Recent bookmarks