What's new

Price of Hitachi 57SWX20B in Canada ? (1 Viewer)

Trevor H

Second Unit
I have decided to get the Hitachi 57SWX20B and I was wondering what is a good price in Canadian dollars ?

Thanks in advance

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Hi Trevor!

I cant help you on the pricing thing.

BTW, Ill be home in Regina, then off to Stoon, and Edmonton, in late May of 2003.

Regards

Gregg

Trevor H

Second Unit
Hi Gregg,

How long will you be in Stoon? I live 30 mins east of Stoon and by late May my set will be good and broke-in and ready for a calibration.

Matthew_F

Stunt Coordinator
Check Future Shop. I think I saw one there in the store. I have the TWX series of Hitachi.

AaronG

Stunt Coordinator
Hi guys,

I just got a quote for $4700 (Can.$). Not sure if that is good or bad, but I hope it helps you out.

What have you been quoted?

Aaron

Trevor H

Second Unit
I haven't got a quote yet i'm looking for some prices to go by for when I go in to make my deal, I know the SWX retails for $5000.00 so i'm thinking it should be able to be got for 20% off of retail which would put it at $4000.00

Trevor H

Second Unit
I got a quote of $4500.00 from my local CO-OP store today, will be looking at a few other places on Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks