What's new

Pre-Order Predator 4-Movie Collection (4k UHD) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
71pewPyRzuL._SX342_.jpg

December 18, 2021

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

JoshZ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joshua Zyber
Confused - isn't this the package that came out 2 years ago?

That's what the link goes to...

Indeed, this set was released December 18, 2018. Perhaps this is a reissue? Did it go out of print in the meantime?

This may be weird, but what I really want is a bundle of just the first two movies. I enjoy #2 as a cheesy guilty pleasure, but 3 and 4 did nothing for me and I don't want them in my collection. I'd settle for a standalone edition of 2 (since there's already a standalone copy of the original film).

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Guys,

I have to scan Amazon several times a day for new product.

Sometimes something like this will appear and I have no idea whether it was previously released or not.

It looks like I tagged this as a new upcoming release. My apologies for the confusion. I'll close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks