What's new

Post SVS photo please--the Infinity has died (1 Viewer)

Pete K

Agent
Guess I'll be in the SVS club after tax refund time.
Can someone please post a few good pics of their SVsubwoofs so I can really see what I am anticipating?
The infinity purchased over 10 years ago finally hung it up.
FtHoodMtBkr

Myram

Second Unit
Real Name
SteveH
You can can check out my website link below.
Or these can help.....this is a SVS 16-46PC, and the speaker next to it is a Klipsch Quartet (31" tall)
http://www.angelfire.com/me4/myram/images/svs1.jpg
http://www.angelfire.com/me4/myram/images/svs2.jpg
http://www.angelfire.com/me4/myram/images/svs3.jpg
You will not regret getting a SVS.....they are the single best upgrade that anyone can do to their system.
------------------
Home Theater Page
[Edited last by StevenH on October 25, 2001 at 10:00 PM]

Pete K

Agent
Ron,
Thanks for your quick reply--they look great.
Guess I wasn't looking at the web site too thoroughly earlier are I'd have found them.
I see you serve part-time.
I am a full timer at Ft Hood--a food service warrant officer (CW2). We have a multi-component reserve unit in San Marcos that is part of 13 COSCOM---I've been 1 of the battle cpts as late so I've had the opportunity to work with a few of them recently.
Here's hoping we all see peaceful times again soon.
Barring a catastrophe- like getting deployed or something-
you can bet I'm going to be ordering a powered 20-probably in March or April.
Luckily I mountain bike so I can live without a sub that long. But when I do watch a DVD I want it right. More biking--less DVDs til then!!
FtHoodMtBkr

Pete K

Agent
..Steven,
Thanks for posting the pics.
Do the pumpkins actually stay put in such close proximity?
I have Klipsh's too, only smaller, that I picked up at the PX in Vogelweh, Germany while stationed there. They're awsome.
FtHoodMtBkr

Myram

Second Unit
Real Name
SteveH
The pumpkins are there not too much to my liking, but you got to do what you got to do.......
rolleyes.gif

They dance around a little bit, so after a little movie watching they have to be re-positioned. The SVS has showed me rattles all around the house.....kitchen, computer room, and of course the living room. It was a bit bigger then I expected, but after listening to it...it was well worth it. Now the wife still hasn't fully accepted it yet, but that is the price she pays for putting pumpkins on my Klipsch.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Home Theater Page

Ron Stimpson

Stunt Coordinator
Pete,
No the part time thing is a joke. I'm a Major at USSPACECOM when I'm not working on SVS issues.
I only manage 60hours/week for the Army, and about 40-50 for SVS. Usually that means "half days", or 0500 to 1700 for Uncle Sam. Then 1800 to 2400 for SVS.
I long for the pre-war days of 40 hours/week on both. But there's dirty work afoot so we drive on.
They don't call us Sleep Very Seldom for nothing.
BTW my hours are shorter than Tom's!
Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorlanm
Recent bookmarks