What's new

Post Count Fluctaution (1 Viewer)

Wes C

Supporting Actor
I was just wondering why my post was inconsistent. One post I will have over 500 the next less than 350. I don't really care what my what my post count is, just curious as to why it was happening. Thanks.

-Wes

Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Supporting Actor
I think it happens when big threads get deleted, f ex a poll or a tournament. Your post count will deflate with the number of posts in the thread that was deleted. It has happened to me as well, I remember having 2222 posts at one point, but no big deal really.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Wes:

Bjorn is correct in saying that your post count probably went down when a thread that you participated in was deleted. We have been deleting a lot of the larger files in the After Hours lounge that no one is participating in any longer. So if you have a bunch of posts in a particular thread that was deleted your post count will go down too.

Parker

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Just don't delete the "Let's talk beer" thread Parker:) Of course, I won't complain if you archive it later on:laugh: Ton's of usefull information in there you know.
Peace Out~:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks