1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Post Count Fluctaution

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Wes C, Aug 12, 2002.

1. Wes C

Wes C Supporting Actor

I was just wondering why my post was inconsistent. One post I will have over 500 the next less than 350. I don't really care what my what my post count is, just curious as to why it was happening. Thanks.

-Wes

2. Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Bjorn Olav Nyberg Supporting Actor

I think it happens when big threads get deleted, f ex a poll or a tournament. Your post count will deflate with the number of posts in the thread that was deleted. It has happened to me as well, I remember having 2222 posts at one point, but no big deal really.

3. Parker Clack

Parker Clack Schizophrenic Man

Parker
    Wes:

Bjorn is correct in saying that your post count probably went down when a thread that you participated in was deleted. We have been deleting a lot of the larger files in the After Hours lounge that no one is participating in any longer. So if you have a bunch of posts in a particular thread that was deleted your post count will go down too.

Parker

4. Ron-P

Ron-P Producer

Ron
    Just don't delete the "Let's talk beer" thread Parker[​IMG] Of course, I won't complain if you archive it later on[​IMG] Ton's of usefull information in there you know.
    Peace Out~[​IMG]