1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

Post Count Fluctaution

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Wes C, Aug 12, 2002.

1. Wes C

Wes C Supporting Actor

I was just wondering why my post was inconsistent. One post I will have over 500 the next less than 350. I don't really care what my what my post count is, just curious as to why it was happening. Thanks.

-Wes

2. Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Bjorn Olav Nyberg Supporting Actor

I think it happens when big threads get deleted, f ex a poll or a tournament. Your post count will deflate with the number of posts in the thread that was deleted. It has happened to me as well, I remember having 2222 posts at one point, but no big deal really.

3. Parker Clack

Parker Clack Schizophrenic Man

Parker
    Wes:

Bjorn is correct in saying that your post count probably went down when a thread that you participated in was deleted. We have been deleting a lot of the larger files in the After Hours lounge that no one is participating in any longer. So if you have a bunch of posts in a particular thread that was deleted your post count will go down too.

Parker

4. Ron-P

Ron-P Producer

Ron
    Just don't delete the "Let's talk beer" thread Parker[​IMG] Of course, I won't complain if you archive it later on[​IMG] Ton's of usefull information in there you know.
    Peace Out~[​IMG]